Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Driver's License Experiment

A few months ago I promised Justin I would help him get his driver's license this summer. I called my insurance company and they said I could add him on for free as long he only had his training temps. So, today we decided to try to take the written test. I let him know Monday to start studying. He read through the whole book which is a big accomplishment for him :) I quizzed him a little bit and we decided to go ahead and give the test a try. I figured he would probably fail, but maybe God would intervene and he would pass. Well, that was as far as we got because he did not have his orginal social security card. He had a photocopy of his S.S. card and a birth certificate (the middle name didn't match), but the driver's bureau said it wouldn't work. So we spent 2 1/2 hours downtown at the federal building to get a printout of his S.S. card. I will keep you updated on Justin's progress.

No comments: